THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
"Why I LOVE this Course?"

Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

WHO AM I?

I am so lucky that I was born in this world.Mold and created by God with uniqueness,that no one could be the same like me as a true and a simple girl.
By the way, I'm JENNY MAE UADAN 17 years of age.I was born on January 9,1994.I am the youngest among the siblings of Mr.and Mrs.Mely Uadan.A first year student studied at HERCOR COLLEGE,Roxas City.Taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science(BSCS) under the Computer Department.I am so thankful that I had a responsible,loving and hardworking parents.Never been tired in helping and supporting me in my studies.Even we are poor but my parents are doing their best and effort in order for me to have a better quality of education and to be a successful and progressive person someday.
Because of them,being a poor is not the hindrance to have a good education but then it serves as an inspiration to everyone to reach their goals in life.My parents,my hardworking brothers,my loving sisters,my kind and true friends are my precious treasure in life that God had given to me.They mold me for what I am right now,being a true and a simple person and especially being strong to win my fights in life.

0 (mga) komento: