THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
"Why I LOVE this Course?"

Lunes, Marso 14, 2011

I choose to take-up COMPUTER SCIENCE as my course because it is demand in our generation.Accordingly,it is my passion and desire to know more about the concept of computer.Nowadays, computer is more advantage in technology.
It is very INTERESTING and CHALLENGING course.It is now often used by every people in their research works,in a company,and especially studying computer in different schools.
Hopefully,I want to learn very well in all my studies because I want know a lot in studying of computer.In my 1st year college of taking up this course,I conquer many experiences and challenges.One of my challenges is to study my lessons well.
I am happy that in my 1st year in studying of computer, I had many idea about the advantage of computer in technology.
I am hopping and praying that everybody could used the Computer in a right/good ways.  











0 (mga) komento: